COMPANY HSE POLICY
It is the policy of Spectrum to conduct its activities & operations in a manner which is designed to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all employees, contractors and others who may be affected by its work activities, and to give regard to the preservation of the environment, particularly in its operational locations. This will be achieved by minimizing work place risks, which may give rise to accidents/injuries or occupationally – related ill health. We are committed to ensuring good standards of HSE performance and we have allocated the provision of adequate resources to operate HSE as part of the overall business program.
- Ensure compliance with all the HSE-related Legislation, both local and international; where Laws do not exist, standards and guidelines will be observed.
- Promote a positive HSE culture which holds management accountable for continued good standards of HSE in the workplace.
- √ Ensure that contractors and others related to Our work activities follow the same standards.
- √ Ensure the provision of training for all Employees commensurate with theirWork activities.
- √ Ensure that the organizational emergency procedures are maintained to reflect its activities and operations.
- √ Develop Risk Management programs to ensure that identified risks are reduced and controlled.
- √ Monitor and audit HSE and communicate the findings throughout The organization.
Ensure that the facility is designed safely, its work activities and operations are conducted in a safe manner with systematic examination and assessment of plant, equipment, and procedures to minimize risks to employees, property, and the community at Large.
√ Conduct its activities to ensure that all health risks to employees, contractor sand others are minimized. Where occupational health risks are identified the provision of Health Surveillance and Monitoring Procedures will be initiated.
√ Ensure the promotion of health related issues together with a system for discussing occupational health concerns.
- √ Identify the risk of Pollution from any of its activities, products or services which then be either eliminated or controlled and, where practicable, meet or exceed all regulatory requirements.
- √ Reduce waste to the lowest practicable level and ensure the responsible disposal of waste created or received.
- √ Minimize unnecessary use of materials, resources and energy.
- √ Help preserve the environment in the immediate area of the organizational operations / activities.
We, the Management and Employees of Spectrum Offshore & Onshore Services Pvt Ltd, firmly commit ourselves to provide consistent high quality products and services in Oilfield drilling equipment manufacture, repair, overhaul and modification for Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural gas industries, that will continue to meet and exceed customer's expectations and shall be executed in accordance with the customer requirement and specifications within the agreed time frame.